enthalpy

Thursday, July 04, 2002


Ever wonder where those suckers came from when you read a story on CNN about a survey revealed some glorious wonderment about our human condition?

Well today I joined the ranks of the surveyed.

As always, the primary concern with these Ph D types is that this information is being held in the utmost confidence. Honestly, I have a bigger problem giving out my SSN than I do with saying when the last time I threatened my wife with a gun or a knife. Maybe that's just me.

But why do all the questions sound the same after you read through them? Am I slightly annoyed by repetition, very annoyed by repetition, very much annoyed by repetition, or am I heaving a lethargic cat through my monitor at this point?

I sure hope whoever reduces the data has a better understanding between "cherish", "adore", and "love" than I do.

Of couse, I don't think they're looking for people that have been with the same chick since high school, are they?



Home