enthalpy

Friday, July 05, 2002


God Bless Joe Bob. Anyone out there that wants to bring it on about "victemless crimes" and why they should be crimes, go ahead; I need the email. I'll start here:

Too drunk to drive?

And making it illegal to do anything WHILE drunk is just a back-door way of saying you should sip one wine spritzer per day and then go home and have some coffee. It's yet one more example of government trying to legislate lifestyle.

"Zero tolerance" is the solution for people too lazy or stupid to FIGURE IT OUT.


Damn, Joe Bob, I couldn't have said it better.

I desperately want one of these ".08" mother fuckers to explain to me how someone driving home after happy hour at .085, .09, or, God forbid, even .095 is inherently much more dangerous to the general public than idiots with a horsepower to weight ratio greater than their IQ.

Not that I'm against horsepower. But stupid people do stupid things, and there's nothing that MADD can do about that.

No matter how many people they get to cry on camera.




Home