enthalpy

Thursday, August 22, 2002


I hate articles that are written like this. They seem like they belong in Rolling Stone or YM, but this sort of writing style just annoys me. Maybe it's the first person. I just don't know, but I read this one to see what kind of turd was going to fall out of Coulter's mouth. I can't find the link, but her suggestion to "bomb all the Arabs and convert the survivors to Christianity" is worth noting. Especially with her new found popularity.

She didn't disappoint with this one:
Then she said: "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to The New York Times Building."
Well isn't that special. Killing 160 people isn't bad, as long it's the right people. Or should I say Left people.

But just to show that she's not taking her hubris seriously, she puts it all into perspective:
"The American people don’t think so. I speak for them."
I don't think so, Ann.



Home