enthalpy

Wednesday, September 04, 2002


As I blogged on 7/19/02, Brittany Wellsfry, call your office. There was no ceremony, no public annoucement about Julia Anderson losing her crown?

OK, I think all of this is really funny, because besides the contestants and their overbearing mothers, Noone else in the world cares about any of this shit. But it's funny to see just how serious it is, when the winner gets drunk at an apartment complex in Ft.Worth.

What bothers me is that it all went down with no media attention. I mean, when Julia got drunk, it made the papers. So why didn't it get a blurb in the papers when the "new" Miss Teen Texas was crowned? The whole thing reeks of a bloodless coup.

And I use the term "bloodless" very loosely, considering Tampax was no doubt one of the sponsors of the pageant.



Home