enthalpy

Tuesday, November 18, 2003


For anyone who may be hunting in East Texas this fall, be sure and keep an eye out for shuttle debris.
"I think there's some stuff out there because they only found about 40 percent of the shuttle, and they didn't really search areas in the west of the county," said Cherokee County Judge Chris Davis.
40%? That sounds a bit low to me. I can't image that they'd base that number on weight. Too much of it disintegrated, not to mention the liquid parts that could never be recovered (freon, water, prop). And "they didn't really search areas in the west of the county?" I know I shouldn't rely on a country judge for NASA information, but check the weather radar from February 1. It'd be hard to convince me they didn't search all the way to Jacksonville.



Home