enthalpy

Friday, November 14, 2003


I find this fascinating. I'm sure all the warbloggers are going to spin this into the "liberal media" category, but it just goes to show that sometimes when the U.S.A.F drops a 500 pound bomb in someone's house, they may harbor Un-American feelings afterwards. The irony isn't lost on me that the previous attacks on U.S. forces was the cause for the new round of bombings, either.

Since when did we start taking foreign policy advice from the IDF? I see bulldozers under American flags leveling houses in Iraq in short order. I love this quote:
"We liked them until this weekend. Why did they drop bombs near us?"
Try not to ask so many questions, because we're short on answers right now. Especially to that particular question.

Keep in mind we're not conquers or occupiers. We're liberators, bringing democracy to the Iraqi people. 500 pounds at a time.



Home