enthalpy

Thursday, December 11, 2003


Here's a shocker: Men don't want to work in mind-numbing jobs any more than women do.
Most surprising to me, is that most of the women, including many Ivy League graduates, either don’t want an income-earning job or will only work part-time in an unusually pleasant job.
Pardon me while I snicker about your Ph.D. under my breath, but I think this is only "surprising" to you. Work sucks, buddy, and it didn't take the power of the feminist movement for humanity to realize this. If there is someone else in the house that's going to support you in the lifestyle to which you've become accustom, regardless of their genitalia, more power to you: catch up on your soaps and shut the hell up.

The number of "housewives" is increasing? Well who could have foreseen that? As I said earlier, Nobody wants to work, so why in the hell are the feminists (and now crybaby men) making such a big deal about it?

High floutin' head shrinkin' not withstanding, why do men die before their wives?

Because we want to, dammit.

Labels:




Home