enthalpy

Tuesday, January 13, 2004


Let's say, for example, you've been a respected news anchor for the past ten years in Ohio. You've recently recovered from a deadly lung disease. How do you celebrate? With a wet t-shirt contest in Florida, of course.
"I felt like I disappointed myself. I felt like I disappointed God. And should anything like this get out, I disappointed this entire community."
It got out, Catherine, and I can't speak for God, but the community was apparently disappointed enough to get you fired.
This definitely goes down in one of those categories of what was I thinking? What was I thinking?"
Good question. But at least she's doing the right thing:
Bosley is working with a lawyer to determine if any action can be taken against the bar.
I could have guessed that one.



Home