enthalpy

Friday, March 05, 2004


The convicted stripper is now appealing. I saw some of this footage on TV, and I thought it was a bit odd, myself. A district attorney (in a skirt, I might add) straddling a co-worker that's tied to a bed. . . in court? This makes Law & Order look like nothing.
"That would be the cornerstone of an appeal," said Houston criminal defense attorney Stanley Schneider. "The mistake was allowing that demonstration, which was based on rank speculation, in the first place."

After the bed and bloodstained, king-size mattress sat in a hallway outside the courtroom for more than a week, Judge Wallace ordered Thursday that they be destroyed. Photographs of the bed were ordered placed in the case file for any appeals.
Dang. And I was hoping to get it on Ebay.




Home