enthalpy

Tuesday, May 18, 2004


This is not a joke! This is the end of civilization as we know it. This is the era of the mobile law firm. I'm sure the truck is turbo-charged, to help facilitate the ambulance chasing.
I arrived at work Tuesday, May 4 for an early meeting and found this truck parked outside of my ER in physician only parking.

Our security staff chased him from the physician parking, but he spent the rest of the day camped on the corner diagonally opposite the ED. I guess it must work or they wouldn't be doing it.

So this is what has happened to two grand professions in a world where capitalism has triumphed over common sense.
Be sure and check out the mobile law firm parked in the "physician only" parking, and then blocking the fire hydrant. I think I'm gonna sue.



Home