enthalpy

Wednesday, June 23, 2004


The Washingtonienne story was tried before it even broke. A young woman making money off of politicians in D.C. through prostitution. What's notable about that? That she blogged about it? That she can type? I didn't see the story there. But now it looks like some other bloggers are trying to make a run of the same behavior, with hilarious results. This guy's story of trying to get 6 deviant sexual experiences and $400 is excellent.
"We need to have sex now," I said with roguish charm. "Like, right now. I have to get back home to watch JAG."

She looked at me as if I'd slapped her in the face with a carp. I pressed on.
Ok, that was the old g/f. Easy target. How 'bout the woman that runs the Korean market on the corner?
"It's not what I want," I cooed. "It's what you want."

I let my raincoat fall open, revealing the fact that I was wearing a halter-style t-shirt that exposed my abdomen. I'd craftily drawn "cut lines" on my stomach with brown magic marker, giving the appearance of a nice six-pack. At least giving that appearance to a nearsighted, elderly Korean woman.
And if there has ever been a better sentence that described Duran Duran music as an aphrodisiac, I'd love to see it top this:
Now Rio came on, but I skipped ahead to Save A Prayer. Friends, it's like this: If you can't close the deal to Save A Prayer, you might as well just pack it in and go home.
Classic. I hope he makes a million bucks. From the book deal, of course.



Home