enthalpy

Tuesday, July 27, 2004


If only I lived in a "swing" state, I'd be more inclined to feel like this presidential elections mattered. To show that he hasn't given up on Brother Jeb's Florida, Kerry does some campaigning at KSC in Florida. I must say, he looks absolutely adorable in the bunny suit.


I think the best headline was in the Houston Chronicle, of all places:

Kerry hunts for votes in Florida
I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination as to why NASA doesn't think too highly of the man. Quotes like this one, perhaps?
"Some estimating already this could cost a trillion dollars over 20 years. And some saying, you know what, that trillion dollars might be better spent creating jobs here on Earth, rather than going back to the Moon and Mars."
Well just where does he think that money would be going? Who does he think is going to be building the next generation of spacecraft? Moon people we can pay less than minimum wage?



Home