enthalpy

Monday, July 26, 2004


Regardless of where one might reside on the abortion issue, I think we all can agree that it's a very decisive issue, and the event itself is, if noting else, immensely private.

Well, it doesn't have to be anymore.

You can argue whether or not it's something you should be ashamed of, but I think this is disgusting.


The person who showed this to me thought Planned Parenthood Yahoo-store got hacked or something, and the shirt was a sick joke to show how militant they are. That might be, since it's not a ".org" site. But I knew some people college, some of the "don't call me chick chicks" that would have worn this shirt without a hint of irony. Even if it wasn't true.

Also, why does a Planned Parenthood/Yahoo-store even exist? What the hell could you possibly want from an organization liked Planned Parenthood that they don't already offer?

Buying T-shirts from Planned Parenthood is like having your tires rotated by your OB/GYN.




Home