enthalpy

Thursday, August 05, 2004


Man, these guys really seem to like their corn. But they're in Iowa, so what would you expect. So does that mean when they campaign in Nevada (another battleground state) they're both going to lose next month's mortgage payment when they get rolled by a stripper named Krystal? [Nod to TPRoS]

  • Teresa, can I have some more nunchucks, I broke these?
  • What the hell are these?? Get them off me. . get them off of me!!!
  • My opponent says the days of two ears of corn are over. I say to you, the people of this great nation, that you have been mislead and deceived when it comes to corn. A new ear-a is soon to dawn on this great land. A day when every American has all the corn they could ever want. Corn Pops for breakfast, Fritos for lunch, and two, count 'em two big, fat, roastin' ears of sweet corn for you and your family.

  • Four more ears! [Shamelessly lifted from TPRoS, but funny still.]
  • Listen ear, corn, you got stuck in my teeth. You probably didn't think I's gonna add you to my "Axis of Evil," but guess what? You're in.
  • Guess what, Osama. We're gonna find ya. And when we do, you're gonna find out where the term "corn-hole" came from.
  • Aww shucks, who's got the butter?



Home