enthalpy

Thursday, September 16, 2004


Damn these stupid internet polls!!! But given the chance to determine which New York Times columnists you are, who could resist? At first, I thought I was that black guy with glasses that smokes that they had to fire because he made everything up. Imagine my surprise to find out I'm Bill Safire. Who knew?

William Safire
You are William Safire! You're ruthless and
cunning, and a conservative demigod. You used
to write speeches for Nixon. Now you write
another column on the English language which
has made you the world's most popular
etymologist. You hate media deregulation, but
love the Bush administration. If only you
weren't such a brilliant writer. You bastard.


Which New York Times Op-Ed Columnist Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Here's the complete list of winners. . I mean losers.

Also, you may not know Stephen Tobolowsky by name, but you've seen him.



Home