enthalpy

Tuesday, October 12, 2004


The blog is so tired. Tired of a vacuous political process, tired of being pissed off, tired of the ridiculous that was once so inspiring to the blog, tired of being referred to in the third person. Hell, someone got caught doin' it in the friggin' Alamo this week, and I got nothin'. Nothin'!!!

So I'm going to go away for a while and not think about the blog. Anyone with any divine inspiration of the absurd, feel free to send it on. Note: new email listed on the left side bar. Turns out the bastards at Elvis.com finally want some money, so yahoo will have to do for now, but enthalpy@yahoo.com was already taken. Who'd a thunk there's a bigger dork out there than me? I think I should email them to see what their deal is.

See ya later, and don't forget to floss.



Home