enthalpy

Thursday, October 28, 2004


I guess I gave up on my "obligatory Gatisima picture" thread a little too soon. Who knows, if I had kept it up, I would surely have been listed in The New York Times article about "cat blogging." [Registration required: What do you expect, they're the friggin' NYT?]
It would seem unlikely that the two blogs' authors could see eye-to-eye about anything. Yet Eschaton's Duncan Black (known as Atrios) and Instapundit's Glenn Reynolds have both taken part in a growing practice: turning over a blog on Friday to cat photographs.

"I'd just blogged a whole bunch of stuff about what was wrong with the world," Mr. Drum said. "And I turned around and I looked out the window, and there was one of my cats, just plonked out, looking like nothing was wrong with the world at all."
They tend to have that effect on people. If you missed the Gatisima parade in August, you can catch up here. [Also, here, here, and here.]

So, for no particular reason, the obligatory Gatisima picture.

Labels:




Home