enthalpy

Friday, October 15, 2004


It's been a week, and I feel a bit better. A lot has happened in the Greater Houston Metro Area in the last week. Or at least a cold front, which brings with it the first person in the office I heard saying "I'm ready for summer." I think she was beaten and walled up in an abandoned coke oven. Anyhoo. . .

In my absence, I found out that there are some people that actually stop by here from time to time that I didn't even know about. So that's pretty cool, and I'd sure hate to disappoint. Sooo, since I have nothing else to say, I'll just leave you with one thing on this glorious autumn morning.

Happy Birthday, Dad! As a long-time reader, you'll be pleased to know you're the first that got your mug-shot up on the wall of fame that wasn't a cat:


Also, and I'd hate to disappoint the male half of my parental unit, but I think this page is the closest you're going to get to being photographed with Anna Kournikova.

Happy Birthday, DOD!

Much more pointless drivel to come later today.




Home