enthalpy

Tuesday, December 28, 2004


I've been doing the blog thing for about two and a half years now, and while I've always thought of it as little more than a diversion, I thought it was pointless to get wrapped up in page-views, referring links, and search keyword analysis. But, since adding the counter to the blog about two weeks ago, I can't stop looking at it. I can definitely say that if I'd had this when I started, I'd be totally obsessed by now.

It's almost as if it takes the pointlessness of blogging and adds some bizarre voyeurism to your readers. Seeing the IP of those you know, trying to figure out those you don't. Creepy, really. I can't imagine what someone would do if they had some real traffic on their site. I've got just enough to keep me scratching my head.

But if I could just give a word of advice to the person in Indianapolis that found this site by searching for "kelly rippa panties;" dude, do you have the wrong site.



Home