enthalpy

Sunday, February 27, 2005


So it's all over now, and as usual, it's rigged. I had no idea when I woke up this afternoon that I was going to be blogging the Oscars, and as you can tell by my four entries, I didn't put much effort into it. But, I'd be remiss if I didn't thank a few people. First off, I'd like to thank Dell for my amazing computer that I'm closing up with tonight. Then there's Compaq, who supplied my most incredible laptop. And how could I forget Verizon, who provided me with reliable yet reasonably priced DSL service. And of course, how could I forget, the Miller Brewing Company? Without them, none of this would be possible. Also, I'd like to thank Harvey Weinstein for some reason.

For some real-time Oscar bloggy goodness, scoot over to Althouse. She sums it up like a pro.



Home