enthalpy

Sunday, March 27, 2005


It might be a sign of compassion if your attorney agrees to set up a payment plan in exchange for his legal services. It's not a sign of compassion if he wants you and your sister-in-law to get double-barrel freaky on him and each other.
A school board member and prominent lawyer has been charged with prostitution, accused of offering legal services in exchange for sexual favors.

An arrest affidavit said Copenhaver offered to represent a Round Rock woman's husband if she and her sister-in-law would perform sex acts with him and each other.
Lawyers, as usual, setting the example of professional ethics.
"I am deeply apologetic to my family and friends," Copenhaver said in a statement Thursday. "I hope that all of them will support me during this difficult time. I intend to work through the legal process to get this behind me as soon as possible. Please keep me in your prayers."
How 'bout being "deeply apologetic" to the family you were trying to screw over. Literally.



Home