enthalpy

Thursday, April 21, 2005


OK, so gimme a week to read through it, but what I've sampeled, I had to say I agree with most of it.
"GOL-DAMN! I work almost 30 hours a week and only get five weeks of vacation! The management is mistreating its workers! We should go on strike! My buddy Dave got fired last week, and he had only had five write-ups for bad job performance, fistfighting with coworkers, and drinking on the job! That ain't right! The contract says we get SEVEN write-ups! They can't just go and fire someone like that out of the blue unless they've been given due warning! Yeah, I can see that the storage bin is on fire over there, and yes, I know I'm sitting within arm's reach of the extinguisher, and yes, MAYBE it caught on fire because I flicked my cigarette in it, but you'd better go get someone else to put it out. I'm on break for another fifteen minutes, and if you don't get someone to put that fire out, I'll complain about unsafe working conditions."
Something like that. . . keep reading. . .



Home