enthalpy

Saturday, August 27, 2005


Just another lazy Saturday morning here in Space City. Not much going on, until the
balloon attack!


Ok, so maybe they weren't attacking, and I think those power lines were doing a fantastic job of defending us from the onslaught. But I wasn't so sure when this one landed across the street from my house:


But I wasn't just standing in my yard gawking at the balloons and sweating my balls off. I had higher aspirations. I was having a garage sale. Is there anything more degrading than stacking piles of crap in your driveway for the great unwashed masses to rummage through? Actually, there is. It's when the unwashed masses show up and rummage through your crap and decide that it's not worth 25ยข to stop being your crap and to become their crap. That means they have better crap than you. Then, there's only one thing to do. Pile all your crap in the driveway, put out this sign . . .


. . . and go back to bed.




Home