enthalpy

Saturday, November 05, 2005


For some reason, I felt the urge to see how Congress voted in 2002 on the Iraq War Resolution. The internet is an amazing thing, as this search took about seven seconds.

In the Senate, only one republican voted against it, yet 29 Democrasts voted to give Bush a blank check in Iraq. I'll admit I'm a bit naive, but yes, this does surprise me a bit. Especially some of the Democrats that wound up in the 'yea' column.
Biden (D-DE)
Clinton (D-NY)
Daschle (D-SD)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Kerry (D-MA)
Reid (D-NV)
Schumer (D-NY)
I can't believe that anyone of these yahoos with a "D" by their names think they have a shot at the Presidency in 2008 if they're supported this disaster. Clinton? Feinstein? Kerry? Isn't that the Democratic triumvirate of Bush haters?

Not much different in the House, but it's great to see that the Honorable Ron Paul was in the "nay" column.



Home