enthalpy

Thursday, March 09, 2006


What an incredible waste of time, money, and resources by the Travis County Sheriff's Office.
Dozens of Central Texas drivers got pulled over Thursday for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Travis County deputies kicked off what has become a controversial reward program.

You know that heart-stopping feeling you get when seeing the flashing red lights of law enforcement in the rear view mirror? Well, you won't see that if you're a good driver, but you may get pulled over.

Getting pulled over for doing nothing wrong may not sound right to a lot of people.

Travis County Deputy Derrick Taylor says his job is to not only look for bad drivers, but reward and encourage friendly drivers.
No, it's clearly not you brain dead anthropoid. How many bad drivers, or should I say, ticketable drivers, were doing stupid shit while you were "rewarding" someone? Plus, I don't care if I'm on my way to a bowling alley to watch Laverne and Shirley re-runs on a 7" black and white TV, I've always got better things to do than mess with the cops. Especially if I'm not doing anything wrong.



Home