enthalpy

Tuesday, January 16, 2007


Tuesday fun links! I found this guy gods knows where, but he's got some pretty silly stuff linked on his page. I think he's a D/FW radio guy, but still, I lost at least an hour, and not everything there is SFW, so be careful. Starters (all SFW):
  • I'm hesitant to hand out superlatives and there are a lot of strange videos on Youtube, but this is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Did he say ham?
  • Don't miss this site if you're a guy that's ever wanted a British woman to say to you "I'm going to beat it like it owes me money."
  • Ever noticed signs that say 0.4¢ when they mean $0.4? Well guess who else doesn't know the difference between a penny and a dollar? Verizon. It's about ½ an hour, but I kept listening because I knew they would eventually get it. Let me save your time: they don't.
  • That's one dirty kitty, said the chimp.
  • Wanna see a laughing German midget? Me neither. Personally, I don't think the camel is that funny.
That's all I have to say about that. . . .



Home