enthalpy

Sunday, January 07, 2007


When I first saw this linked from Fark a few weeks ago, I thought it was joke. Not particularly funny, but a joke, none the less, due to its poor photoshoping and laughable 'technical' specifications. It may turn out to be a joke, but now the MSM vying to be the butt.
More specifically, Montreal artist Cesar Saez hopes to send a 1,000-foot long banana dirigible into the southern sky next year to make giant loops over the Lone Star State.

"I want to bring some humor to the Texas sky," said Saez, 38, well known in Quebec for his public works of art.

"It's an artistic statement and a spectacle. One thing I love is the issue of truth or hoax, and I love the ambiguity," said the Argentina-born artist.
Ha ha! Yeah, that's a good one! No one knows if you're crazy or just stupid. Stop! My side is killing me!

Good luck with your publicity stunt, attention whore.



Home