enthalpy

Sunday, April 22, 2007


Happy Earth Day, suckers. Yeah, I know, their motives seem benign enough, and who in their right mind would be against the earth? But as with any movement, it's really important to look at their motives. I'm not going to put on my tin-foil hat for this one; I don't think I have to. It's painfully obvious the Green movement is an extension of the extreme Left dedicated to controlling industry through "environmental" means when their labor policies were failing in the late 60s. That's why they say "The green tree has red roots" in Europe.

But even more obvious is the date. Why April 22? Don't think for a moment that it's a mere coincidence that The first Earth Day in 1970 fell on V. I. Lenin's 100th birthday. Also, Wiki tells me that it's also the first publication of Pravda 1912.

So enjoy the day. Go recycle something and take care of mother earth. You should probably be doing that every day. Just know who is manipulating you on April 22, and why.



Home