enthalpy

Tuesday, May 01, 2007


Oh no! Not Herbert!
Foul play is suspected in the death of an accounts receivable supervisor for a regional office-supply company, sheriff's deputies reported Tuesday.

Herbert F. Kornfeld, 34, was an alleged accounting gang leader considered by law enforcement to be a key player in a series of ongoing office worker turf wars. He was found dead Monday morning in the third-floor copy room of Midstate Office Supply, his employer of 12 years.
Well, rest in peace, bro, I'll mourn ya till I join ya.

I've been following Herbert since his first piece, Keep Your Fucking Shit Off My Desk hit the press, and he's been hilarious ever since. I just hope Baby Prince H Tha Stone Col' Dopest Biz-ook-kizeepin' Muthafuckin' Badass Supastar Kornfeld Tha Second is taking it well.

Labels:




Home