enthalpy

Friday, June 08, 2007


The Republican debate this week was a total snooze fest (I know, I'm behind. I've been busy. Fuck you.) Anyway, I thought this was too funny not to mention. The only power in the world bigger than Rudy's ego:
BLITZER: Thank you, Governor. Thank you, Governor.

Mayor Giuliani, there was some news here today. A Catholic bishop in Rhode Island said some words about your position on abortion, suggesting that it was similar to Pontius Pilate's personal opposition to Jesus Christ's crucifixion, but allowing it to happen anyway. How does that make you feel when you hear words like that from a Catholic bishop?

GIULIANI: Well, Catholic bishop -- any religion (inaudible).

BLITZER: That's the lightning that's having an effect on our system.

GIULIANI: I know.
Giuliani's rant about abortion was interrupted by (wait for it), LIGHTNING! If that's not a sign from above, I don't know what you're waiting for.

Also proving that it takes a deity to make that man shut his fucking pie hole.



Home