enthalpy

Wednesday, August 22, 2007


Baby, I knew ever since I almost got my ass ate by that bear that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.
A man mauled by a grizzly bear last month married his longtime girlfriend, a health aide who help keep him alive when he was rushed to her clinic in Shaktoolik. Shawn Evan, 32, married Lydia Jackson, 31, on Friday at the Alaska Native Medical Center in Anchorage.

Evan said thoughts of Jackson and their two young sons kept him alive during an agonizing skiff ride back to the village after the attack July 31. He was freezing because he'd lost so much blood. Muscle, skin and a crude splint were holding his shattered legs together below the knees.
Sap-E. Why is it such a big deal to get married to someone you've known for a decade, yet people, specifically these people don't think twice about squeezing out a couple of bastards?



Home