enthalpy

Monday, October 29, 2007


So does this mean if I tell my mortgage company that I can't pay them they'll change the terms of my loan? Somehow I doubt it:
Mortgage companies scrambling to ease the terms on thousands of loans destined for default may be doing more harm than good by rewarding investors and homeowners who took on excessive risk.

Efforts to help Americans pay their mortgages have forced companies such as Countrywide Financial Corp, the largest U.S. mortgage lender, to expand their practice of loan modifications, which lower payments for borrowers vulnerable to foreclosure. Countrywide on Tuesday said it would refinance or modify $16 billion of loans.
Sooo. . . get a loan you can't afford and Countrywide will "modify" it so you won't default on it. Hey Countrywide, give me 0.09% or I'm gonna default, ya stupid sons of bitches.

What the hell am I doin' paying my bills??



Home