enthalpy

Wednesday, November 07, 2007


Joe Bob's back on the net, finally:
Hey guys, I need you to swing by and check out the new Wittenburg Door website, which I've been working on for the past few months and which I'll be contributing to regularly. It launched on Halloween, exactly 490 years after the event it's named after. (Read my column, you'll see what I mean.) The Door is the pretty much only magazine of religious satire, nailing the church since 1517. I've been one of the Doorkeepers for years, as many of you know, but I was picked to be the head Online Doorkeeper and, since I had very little background in web ventures, it turned out to be sort of a combination website/newspaper/gossip sheet and, I'm proud to say, made people angry even at the beta stage. The parchment scroll below will take you to the homepage. If you like anything, or even if you don't, leave a comment, sign up for the newsletter, subscribe to the feed, and hopefully you’ll come back often.

Joe Bob Briggs, Renaissance Man
It's about damn time, Joe Bob. I was running out of hilariously misogynistic writings.



Home