enthalpy

Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Uno!
The judge could hear Uno, the 15-inch beagle, baying as he gave his once-over to the standard poodle. And when he completed his observations, he needed four minutes before he pointed to the winner: Uno, the beagle, or Ch. K-Run’s Park Me In First, who will turn 3 in May.

Snoopy would be pleased. His breed, long passed over for glory, had finally triumphed.
That's one cute dog! And it made me $10! I made a bar-bet with a lesbian that just knew the poodle had it wrapped up.


Also, betting on dog shows with lesbians in a bar on Tuesday night? Sign #7 you need help.

The punchline? The lesbian thought I saw the results earlier and was scamming her. Yeah, that's my gig: I watch dog shows on TV then hang out in bars and trick dikes into making fixed bets. She said "if you're cheating, me and four of my dike friends are going to kick your ass."

"It's only gonna take two," I said.




Home