enthalpy

Thursday, June 12, 2008


For the Jews & Gentiles still adhering to God's will set down by Leviticus, it is, finally, OK to eat a giraffe:
Observant Jews yearning for something a little more exotic than usual to celebrate the festival of Shavuot may be excited to learn that giraffe milk has been pronounced as kosher. Vets treating a giraffe at the Ramat Gan safari park near Tel Aviv took a milk sample which formed curds, as required by religious law, reported the newspaper Yedhiot Ahronot.

It had already been established that giraffe meat was kosher since the giraffe, like a cow, both has a cloven hoof and is a ruminant.
Thank. God. And I thought all those Giraffe Burgers I've eaten were going to keep me out of heaven. Now I know it's the masturbation and binge drinking that's going to cast my soul into the eternal lake of fire.

Good to know.



Home