enthalpy

Sunday, June 22, 2008


So I missed the sandcastle contest this year, but when I checked their website, I think it was a good thing, as I think I would have thrown up on the beach had I made it down there. Why? Green sandcastles.
Our goal for next year is to continue the effort in environmental responsibility by eliminating the use of fuel-powered generators used to pump water from the surf into the sand sculpting sites.

Join us as we strive to reduce our carbon footprint.
So several hundred people driving to Galveston and gas powered water pumps are destroying our planet? Why not advocate driving to Galveston without their air-conditioners in their SUVs? That would reduce their carbon foot print, too. I'm just so sick of these sanctimonious leftys that think they're doing their part for the earth if they recycle their latte cups. Turn off your home's A/C if you really want to reduce your carbon footprint. Let's see how dedicated to this premise these whiners really are.



Home