enthalpy

Friday, October 03, 2008


The Veep debate is over, and much to the consternation of the 70 million people that watched it, it wasn't a trainwreck. The kewpie doll didn't trip on her tongue and Biden didn't eat her, so it was really disappointing. But, to the surprise of absolutely no one, those that have drank the kool-aide over at National Review sat transfixed on their couches, trying to obfuscate their semi-flaccid, pubescent like erections. Rich Lowery explains.
Palin too projects through the screen like crazy. I'm sure I'm not the only male in America who, when Palin dropped her first wink, sat up a little straighter on the couch and said, "Hey, I think she just winked at me." And her smile. By the end, when she clearly knew she was doing well, it was so sparkling it was almost mesmerizing. It sent little starbursts through the screen and ricocheting around the living rooms of America. This is a quality that can't be learned; it's either something you have or you don't, and man, she's got it.
Need a towel, Rich? Yuk.

Guess what, dumbass, I don't vote for smiles. Nor "change." I reserve that for bums with squeegies.



Home