enthalpy

Thursday, January 01, 2009


Get a hanky ready. I know I cried me a river reading about how SeƱor Alberto "hook the jumper cables to your balls" Gonzales is being SOOOOOOO mistreated after he was shamed into resigning. The unmitigated gall of these people is unbelievable.
"What is it that I did that is so fundamentally wrong, that deserves this kind of response to my service?" he said during an interview Tuesday, offering his most extensive comments since leaving government.

During a lunch meeting two blocks from the White House, where he served under his longtime friend, President George W. Bush, Mr. Gonzales said that "for some reason, I am portrayed as the one who is evil in formulating policies that people disagree with. I consider myself a casualty, one of the many casualties of the war on terror."

Mr. Gonzales, 53 years old, doesn't have a publisher for his book. He said he is writing it if only "for my sons, so at least they know the story."
The most disturbing part? They probably have somehow convinced themselves that what they're doing isn't totally evil.



Home