enthalpy

Monday, January 26, 2009


Glen Beck takes himself a little too seriously now and wants to forget his days as Clydie Clyde on Houston's KBRE:
While Beck espouses an affinity for what he views as the Texas mindset, he has unhappy memories of his stint in Houston at KRBE when it was known as Power 104. He worked morning drive at the station , doing the voiceover for a character he called “Clydie Clyde.”

“It was the worst time in my broadcasting career, and I wish people would stop bringing it up,” he said. “It’s the most embarrassing thing I ever did on radio. If I could make everybody forget about my time in Houston, it would be good.
Wha wha wha. Everyone starts out somewhere, Gleny Glen. But it's what got his act together that I find amusing.
Beck said he rebuilt his life through Alcoholics Anonymous, a remarriage and membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. His career blossomed, too, when he launched a talk show in Tampa, Fla., in 2000.
A new god, a new pussy, and AA is all it takes to pull yourself together?



Home