enthalpy

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Almost three years later, but the severed head finally has a name.
Police have used DNA to identify a man whose head was found three years ago in the back of a city garbage truck.

The remainder of Kevin Thomas Walsh’s body still hasn’t been found but police said on Monday they hope that knowing more about his background may provide clues about his death. Walsh’s family provided DNA samples for matching.

Police continue to investigate Walsh’s death as suspicious.
Searching for "severed head", as I do most Tuesday afternoons, reminded me I first blogged this story here. Still, even if he was sleeping in a trash bin and was decapitated post mortem, I'd still say that's got a hint of suspicion about it.

The AGN story. Check out the head before it was liberated. Is it just me, or does that sketch look NOTHING like that guy??



Home