enthalpy

Monday, April 13, 2009


I wish I were rich. That way I'd be "eccentric" like him instead of just being bat-shit crazy:
Millionaire prankster and artist Stanley Marsh 3 is back at it.

The 71-year-old's newest creation is unlike most of his others, though. This one - not far from where Marsh began his playful ways 35 years ago by burying 10 vintage Cadillacs nose down in a wheat field - will be peaceful and verdant.

And less noticeable, which is how he likes it.

This time the art lover, philanthropist and, some say, eccentric is building a replica of Claude Monet's water-lilies pond - a very big one - to grace the backyard of Toad Hall, his 300-acre spread in Amarillo.
What the worst thing that anyone could say about me in the paper:
He's been sober for years, said Wyatt McSpadden, a longtime friend.
Oh Noes! I has the sober!



Home