enthalpy

Saturday, April 18, 2009


If paying taxes is such an honor, I would love for 10-year old girl and albino smurf Paul Begala to pay my share.
This country has showered me with the blessings of liberty. So what do I owe my country in return? Paying my fair share of taxes, it seems, is the least I can do.
I love this shit. The Agitator has got this one, though. But these do-gooding liberals are, of course, lying. If you want to go with full on crazy, gotta go to a Hollywood nutbag. Take it away, Janeane:
On Thursday's "Countdown," MSNBC's Keith Olbermann and his guest Janeane Garofalo defamed fellow citizens who attended the prior day's Tea Parties with the same vitriolic contempt.

Garofalo actually called Party-goers "a bunch of teabagging rednecks," adding "this is about hating a black man in the White House. This is racism straight up."
Yeah, that's it. It's racism.

I had a friend in college that was half Irish and half Mexican (no, he didn't have a temper, or a drinking problem) that always loved playing the race card, however jokingly. When he got cornered in an argument, he'd always finish it off by saying "you're a racist!" There's no way to recover from that, but at least when he did it, it was funny.



Home