enthalpy

Thursday, June 18, 2009


Good lord, why would anyone get 56 stars tattooed on their face? Because 57 would be crazy!
She went to The Tattoo Box and says she told owner Rouslan Toumaniantz she wanted only three modest stars near her left eye.

She says she then fell asleep. When she came to, she was seeing stars — 53 too many.

Something was lost in translation, she claims.

"I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, and also in a little bit of English when he looked confused, that I wanted three little stars only near my left eye," according to the Mirror.
Ok, so let's just go ahead and assume she's a blithering idiot. But why would an idiot even let this guy do anything to their face
"She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place," he tells the Mirror.

He says dad and her boyfriend freaked out when she got home.
I don't know, but on face value (crap, am I funny!) his story is much more credible. A tattoo artist has no business incentive to give their customer anything but exactly what they ask for. I don't know about England, but you have to be 18 in Texas. No I.Q. requirement, though.



Home