enthalpy

Tuesday, September 08, 2009


Every wanted to leave it all behind, pack up all your shit in the trailer behind a riding lawnmower and travel across the state in the middle of the summer? Me neither, but this guy did. Meet Harold, or as he said, "I have no hair, and I'm old." [get it?]



We didn't get his entire story, but he said he was going back to Dallas from Hobbs, New Mexico (which isn't really on the way for US 287). He claimed to get 60 miles a day, and the only people that gives him any trouble is the cops. They tell him he can't drive a lawnmower on the highway, to which he said "show me where that law is written!" I don't think he's relying on legal precedent for his odyssey of crazy. When we left, I told him "good luck, hope you make it," to which he replied "what do you mean, I am making it!!"

Shine on, crazy diamond!




Home