enthalpy

Tuesday, December 15, 2009


I watched this show for a while, and it's pretty scary to see what kind of freak accidents happen to people, and how lucky they are to survive. Sometimes, however, people aren't that lucky:
Beaumont police say a 47-year-old Vidor (VY'-dur) woman died after a hunk of iron crashed through the windshield of her SUV.

Police say [Vidor woman] was northbound on Interstate 10 on Monday afternoon when a U-shaped piece of iron went through the windshield and struck her. Her vehicle hit a concrete barrier.

Police say Shirley died Monday night at a Beaumont hospital.

The source of the iron is sought.
What a horrible way to go.

Last time I checked, I-10 runs east-west. Also, that's for helping me out with pronouncing "Vidor." I wouldn't have figured that one out on my own.

The source of the iron is sought? Is it under intense police interrogation?



Home