enthalpy

Wednesday, June 23, 2010


I've had a crush on my boss for a while. What's the best way to get her attention? I know! I'll put a camera in the restroom in the bathroom at work and try to get her on video taking a dump! What could go wrong?
The Humble seafood restaurant worker will spend eight months behind bars after pleading guilty Tuesday to placing video cameras in a bathroom at work to take explicit pictures of his female supervisor.

"I understand I committed something serious, and I must pay the consequences," Rito, 53, said in state District Judge Randy Roll’s court after admitting to two counts of improper photography.

The illegal immigrant from Mexico is expected to be deported when he gets out, Roll said.

Rito was arrested this week after a female supervisor at El _____ Fish Mexican restaurant on FM 1960 found a camera camouflaged with a brown paper bag attached to the bottom of a bathroom sink. She had just seen Rito leave the bathroom, prosecutors said.

"It is our understanding that he may have had feelings for her that she wasn’t aware of," said Assistant Harris County District Attorney Eve Flores.

In his plea, Rito said that he had set up secret cameras at least twice.
Man, something about this story doesn't smell right. Maybe it's the camera, maybe it's the fish. Maybe a little of both.



Home