enthalpy

Saturday, July 10, 2010


This is my favorite feminist joke:
Q:How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: That's not funny.
I just don't have it in me to address the rampant stupidity of this article and it's assessment of the sexual assault in Back to the Future.

Having not read anything there before, I honestly can't tell if this is on the level or not. Is this just troll fodder to increase traffic? Maybe, and if so, I'm sorry for contributing to it.

Second, I never miss an opportunity to make fun of idiots that talk like valley girls and use the word "like" every other word. So it's especially frustrating to see people that write like idiots talk. Reading this article, I was like, wow, this is hella dumb.

Finally, and not unique to this palaver, the comment section is relentlessly dumb. Suggesting jail time for Robert Zemeckis? Seriously, what's wrong with these people.



Home