enthalpy

Sunday, September 12, 2010


I rarely find myself agreeing with Michale Moore. Ok, besides fast food and big t-shirts, I never agree with Michael Moore. But this piece says it all. It's not about a "ground zero mosque." It's neither a mosque nor at ground zero. No, the issue is about America, not Islam.
Because I believe in an America that protects those who are the victims of hate and prejudice. I believe in an America that says you have the right to worship whatever God you have, wherever you want to worship. And I believe in an America that says to the world that we are a loving and generous people and if a bunch of murderers steal your religion from you and use it as their excuse to kill 3,000 souls, then I want to help you get your religion back. And I want to put it at the spot where it was stolen from you.
When popular opinion decides who can build their church and where they can put it, we all lose. This is kinda funny, too:
There is a McDonald's two blocks from Ground Zero. Trust me, McDonald's has killed far more people than the terrorists.



Home