enthalpy

Tuesday, October 05, 2010


Sounds like Amarillo got their Wrangler's in a bunch over something printed in The Houston Chronicle. Their response is just adorable.
Well, I never in all my born days. I suppose this is the point where I return serve. This is when I should bring up Sweat City, the most humid place on the planet, an area where even shoes get drenched in sweat. But why bother?

Or I could mention some hot days we had last month, when I was running at noon when it was 88 degrees and 50 percent humidity. We call that summer. You call it Christmas morning. But I'm not going there.
Well ya kinda did go there, didn't ya? Also, news flash. Houston is hot and humid. Amarillo is hot and dry. We get it. This is the big difference you want to run with?
Like I said, Houston, I come with an olive branch. And, really, why work up any anger when I don't think about Houston any more than apparently Houston thinks about Amarillo. Except on occasions like Sunday when the Cowboys really needed a win. Thanks, Houston, you're a great city.
Oh that's right, the Amarillo Cowboys, that world famous NFL franchise. Oh wait, they're in Dallas. But you probably didn't know that.



Home