enthalpy

Tuesday, October 19, 2010


The world of anti-bullying is way out of control, but now it's getting some help by childish idiots as dumb as the bullies.
A new iPhone app called the "Ugly Meter" is just what cyberbullies -- including elementary school kids -- need to target easy marks, online security experts told FoxNews.com.

The 99-cent app, now available for iPhone users on Apple's iTunes Store, uses facial recognition software that measures symmetry and other features. Downloaded more than 20,000 times and designed for users ages 9 and above, the app scans a snapshot and then submits a score of 1 to 10.

"For impressionable young teens and tweens, it could potentially be quite damaging," he said. "It could be used in cyberbullying."
My phone said I was ugly and I'm pretty sure my microwave has been talking about me behind my back. I think I'm going to go kill myself.



Home